- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in line with collaborations and product managers or engineer’s plan.
- Illustrate and plan ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Create graphic user interface elements, such as widgets, tabs, and menus.
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes for clients.
- Troubleshoot UX problems, e.g., responsiveness.
- Create original graphic designs and adhere to style standards for layouts and fonts
- Collaborating effectively with product/solution, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order
- to enhance user experience
- Degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge and proficient in content creation tools and in prototyping tools.
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Requires ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines on an ongoing basis.
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|