- Preparation and vetting of wills, trust and related estate planning documents.
- Assist on the creation of structures for estate planning.
- Well-versed with the various laws and regulations related to wills, trust and estate planning.
- Able to complete administrative work within the specified deadlines.
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Possess a Law Degree.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Proven knowledge of corporate law and secretarial.
- Experience in the legal, insurance, financial services, or will-writing services will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
|Type||Permanent (6 months’ Probation)|
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefits, Eye Care, Dental (Applicable upon confirmation)|