- Design, develop and maintain web services.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- implement change requests for small to medium functional modifications or enhancements to existing Applications.
- Troubleshoot issues reported in existing systems.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Identify the technical implication of any solution on the other modules/ functionalities.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and debug.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Resolves technical issues and analyzes or develops solutions for application programs outside primary application knowledge.
- Work with the program manager for deliverables, requirements, and sprint planning.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in software development using PHP, MySQL,Redis.
- Proficient with SDLC and design techniques, relational database design & implementation.
- Proficient with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), and Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Experienced in multiple operating systems (Windows Server/Linux).
- Experienced in Linux, Apache, Laravel, Iris, or any other PHP/ Golang Framework.
- Proficient in project management with effective communications.
- Proactive in teamwork; resourceful to work independently and result-oriented.
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|