- Design, develop and maintain web services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and debug.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Work with the program manager for deliverables, requirements, and sprint planning.
- Design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications Write high-quality code that is modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Strong Exposure in Designing and Developing High Traffic/Volume, Mission Critical, Low Latency, Highly Scalable End to End systems/Products.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and are comfortable pushing teams to improve their ways of working
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Proficient in Go language, Iris framework is an advantage
- Experienced with MySQL, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experienced with distributed streaming platforms like Kafka, and RocketMQ.
- Experienced with third-party API (RESTFUL) and web services integration.
- Experienced in payment gateway, e-wallet.
- Proactive in teamwork; resourceful to work independently and result-oriented.
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|