- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, iteration sizing, planning, and retrospectives.
- Communicate common project goals clearly to team members and manage team works.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner for sprint planning and risk treatments.
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- defining the programme’s governance arrangements
- Analyse users’ requirements and provide technical solutions to support business.
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme’s individual projects
- Managing third party contributions to the programme
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Perform Level 2 application troubleshooting and engage developers for Level 3 support.
- Project management with front-end business stakeholders and software development team to deliver customer-centric products on time, and with quality.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecom), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in agile software development cycle.
- Proficient in project management with effective communications.
- Proactive in teamwork; resourceful to work independently and result oriented.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|