- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including Firewalls, routers, managed switches, WiFi controller and Aps, DNS Hosting and DHCP.
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Troubleshoot and resolve network problem
- Deep dive to understand how problems occur with applications and how they can be prevented or resolved.
- Produce RCA reports to management on all reported network issues.
- Triage, prioritize, and resolve or escalate inbound support cases to ensure we reliably meet our support SLAs.
Contribute to knowledge base to disseminate product knowledge throughout the company.
- 3 – 5 years working experience as Network Engineer/Sr. Network Engineer
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of networking sytems and components such as Firewalls, WAF, Managed switches, Routers, WiFi controller and AP, Load balancers, Domain and DNS.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate networks, identify issues and provide solutions to ensure networks are operating efficiently.
- Ability to communicate technical information to other technical team members but also to coworkers in other departments who may not have knowledge of networking technical terminology
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot Wi-FI and security infrastructure
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|