- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs readily available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high quality responsive UI.
- Using MVC as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architecture for implementing new features.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Correcting errors by making the appropriate changes and then re-checking the program to ensure the desired result was produced
- Conducting testing of program and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that instructions are correct
- Organizing and maintaining documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, so others are able to understand the program
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with project manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the apps.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Product Owner to help to understand end-user feedbacks.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance in a timely manner.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|