- Provide commercial contract negotiation, providing legal opinions on relevant issues, and assisting in reviewing contract terms and relevant legal documents;
- Supervising the legality and compliance of project operation, provide legal consultation for the project, assist in handling legal disputes related to the project, and draft/review/revise company level legal documents and letters;
- Handling legal affairs and disputes related to the company, cooperate with the legal department of the headquarters and external law firms, to safeguard the interests of the company;
- Review and revise the documents from operation management departments, including the House / car rental agreement, logistics agency agreement, human resource outsourcing agreement, etc;
- Improving the local contract template related to the company’s operation from time to time according to the feedback and opinions of internal users and stakeholders.
- Participate in the legal review of the operation qualification of customers / suppliers, and assist in providing the legal documents for the supplier registration;
- Responsible for general legal advice and provide legal training / knowledge sharing internally.
- Perform other duties assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Understand the company act, contract act and relevant legal knowledge, legal dispute resolution, Malaysian legal litigation and arbitration procedures, international trade law, international engineering law and relevant legal knowledge
- Possess litigation experience, contract negotiation, commercial contract & dispute resolution, Sales & Supply agreement, construction & engineering contract, etc
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, Dental|