- Provide data analytics and reports for business and operation decision-making.
- Analyse data patterns and trending of sales, marketing, operations, and financial activities.
- Apply machine learning to recommend options for improvement in business activities.
- Conduct analysis and feasibility study on business needs.
- Maintain and update dashboards for various business functions using enterprise tools.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Analytics,
- Economics, InfoTech, or analytics-related courses.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in start-ups, technology, management/strategy consulting, financial
- services, and e-money/payment industries.
- Extremely comfortable with deriving insights from data and numbers.
- Proficient with Power BI, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with database systems (SQL, Salesforce, etc), Talend Studio and KNIME software’s.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Proactive in teamwork; resourceful to work independently and result oriented.
|Benefits||EPF, Socso, Medical Benefit, VISA (for expat)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|